Dietitians Week 2021 will be taking place from 7 - 11 June 2021. We're working hard in collaboration with ENASA, HDIG and BDA to make this another fantastic celebration of dietitians and dietetic support workers with some new twists on our favourite Dietitians Week activities and a particular focus on celebrating the diversity of our members.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 8 JUNE 2021!
And the winners of SASPEN's 2021 #DietitiansWeek recipe competition have been decided!
Congratulations to Vashika Chibba (1st place), Rhodene Oberholzer (2nd place) and Retha Harmse (3rd place).
- Fruit Pancakes - Raeesa Kerbelker
- Spicy Garlic & Mince Linguine - Fiona Blankenberg
- Quick Soda Bread - Anette Weaver
- Spicey Ricey - Natasha Driescher-Engelbrecht
- Healthy Mini Pizzas - Christine Rice
- Energy Balls - Vashika Chibba
- Breakfast Apple Pie - Rhodene Oberholzer
- Sunflower-seed Basil Pesto - Retha Harmse
- Fudgy Chickpea Brownies - Retha Harmse
- Spicy Gazpacho and Yoghurt 'shots' - Magda Haasbroek
- Cauliflower Soup - Lindie Mosehuus
- Lunch-box Bars - Lauri Isserow
- Preparing Food 101 - Delicious recipes, prepared with 10 ingredients or less