Dietitians Week 2015
Jun 08, 2015 07:00 AM
Jun 12, 2015 11:00 PM
|Contact Name||Dorothea McDonald|
|Add event to calendar||
We want to invite all Registered/ Clinical/ Hospital and Community Dietitians to join us in this exciting Event.
You can participate by:
a. Creating a Display in the Hospital or at your Rooms (can be either the SASPEN theme or another that represents a topic that you relate to) (see some attached photos from 2104) and sharing your photos on FB, Twitter and/or via the SASPEN Mobile App.
b. Printing the A4 “Trust A Dietitian” Pamphlet and sharing pics of holding the Pamphlet. (To celebrate the profession)
c. Or other applicable contributions or ideas
d. We want the Dietitians to get excited about their work and contribution and share a sense of being part of a bigger initiative.
Join us here for more of the Event Info: Dietitians Week 2015
Let's celebrate our profession! #TrustADietitian
Download these Resources from SASPEN:
- Trust A Dietitian Pamphlet/Poster
- SASPEN "Feeding those who cannot feed themselves" Poster
- The role of the Dietitian in ICU - Why do I need a Dietitian? Arina Prins RD(SA)
- Why feed kids in Intensive Care? Christina Niewoudt RD(SA)
- Dietitians Week Case Study - Anna-Lena du Toit RD (SA)
- Feeding the ICU Patient - Lizl Veldsman (RD(SA)
- The "eating" ICU/post-surgical patient - Dorothea McDonald RD(SA)
- Tambo Memorial Hospital Participation: A day in the Life of a Dietitian
- BDA Pamphlet: What is a Dietitian?
- BDA Pamphlet: Difference Between a Dietitian, Nutritionist and Nutritional Therapist
(We will be uploading more resources in the next week)