Dietitians Week 2016
The theme for this year was:
• For Community Dietitians – “Optimal Nutritional Care for all”
• For Hospitals/Clinical Dietitians – “Disease Related Malnutrition”
We distributed 150 Resource Packs to hospitals/practices.
DIETITIANS COULD ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES FROM SASPEN, FOR DIETITIANS WEEK TO PRINT OUT
- Ask about your Nutrition
- A day in the life of a Clinical Dietitian 1
- A day in the life of a Clinical Dietitian 2
- Trust-A-Dietitian Poster
- Fighting the Skeleton in the Hospital Closet 1
- Fighting the Skeleton in the Hospital Closet 2
- Nutrition Care Algorithm
- Disease Related Malnutrition - Children
- The Role of the Dietitian in ICU
It was a HUGE success with fantastic participation over the whole of South Africa. A big thank you to everybody that contributed and participated.