The Society is active in the Southern African region, promoting clinical nutrition research and all forms of nutritional education.
DIETITIANS WEEK 2016, 6 - 10 June.
SASPEN joining the British Dietetic Association's Global initiative for the 3rd year in a row.
The theme for this year is:
• For Community Dietitians – “Optimal Nutritional Care for all”
• For Hospitals/Clinical Dietitians – “Disease Related Malnutrition”
DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES FOR DIETITIANS WEEK TO PRINT OUT
- Ask about your Nutrition
- A day in the life of a Clinical Dietitian 1
- A day in the life of a Clinical Dietitian 2
- Trust-A-Dietitian Poster
- Fighting the Skeleton in the Hospital Closet
- Nutrition Care Algorithm
- Disease Related Malnutrition - Children
We are distributing 150 Resource Packs to hospitals/practices.
2016 SAGES CONGRESS - With SASPEN & SAGIN
Did you know?
As a SASPEN Member you can earn CPD Points in a number of ways: